Nothing says Nebraska like "Runza", just like Artic Circle is "so Idaho". Evus and I were amazed when we got here that anyone would name a fast food chain "Runza"...like it would give you the "Runza"--Nasty!!!
But everyone has told us its really good and so we finally decided to try it out:
After two hours of parade the boys were ready to be done too! They fell asleep in their carrying packs on the way back to the car. Willard didn't even wake up when we got him down and into the car.
That afternoon we had a pretty good storm and a lovely rainbow...
And it looks like the pot of gold is in the UNL work shed...and I thought it was full of seeds and pesticides...
This is the tail-end of the storm and I have never seen a sky like this. I took three pictures and stuck them together to show the full view. Evus and I both ran out into the corn field to check it out.
While we were out in the corn, our boys escaped outside too and we found them out back. Willard decided to borrow some of daddy's shoes.
We had a lot of fun celebrating Father's Day. We made a tie for daddy to wear to church that said "#1 BEST Daddy!" and the boys painted a rock for daddy to put on his desk at work that says "Our Daddy Rocks!" I made Evus lasagna:
And Willard and Porky helped me make Chocolate Cake for daddy and they did a great job! The boys had a lot of fun eating cake and blowing bubbles in their milk...how could I stop them, it looked like so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment