Favorite #26
Having the whole family together
Favorite #35 thru Favorite #27
Crochet Hats for Nieces and Nephews
http://www.littlemoeboutique.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-busy-and-still-going-strong.html
Favorite #36
Teaching my child to iceskate
Really I just dragged him around on the ice with his cute little training skates on but it was a nostalgic moment.
Favorite #37
Shortbread Cookies
http://simplyspicedrecipes.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-mothers-amazing-marion-berry-butter.html
Favorite #38
Pinochle...If you don't know the game you won't appreciate the picture below...if you do play the game you know why I had to take a picture of it...may never happen to me again! One hand over 1500 points!
Favorite #39
Hockey Game!
Favorite #41
Singing Christmas Songs at the Local Grocery Store
It sounds a little strange I guess but its sort of become a tradition. Half of my family has at one point worked at the local grocery store and at Christmas they have live music in the produce section of the store...and this year we got to be a part of it. Nothing like singing over citrus with you sister to get you in the Christmas spirit!
Those lovely worker ladies working on fruit baskets are my momma and sister too!
Favorite #42
Cold Stone Party at Grandma's


















No comments:
Post a Comment