Nothing like being in a new town and not knowing any body and having your husband gone on business to motivate you to bottle up some peaches. Yeah, I did it all by myself for the first time and they actually sealed...hope they taste good.
As a side note: There is this heavenly spot in our new town where we love to escape when ever we feel overwhelmed with adjusting to a new place. The kiddos and I load up and go to Kruse Farms and when we are there the world seems better and we always leave a bit happier (and with loads of fresh produce). And that is where I got these wonderful (very cheap) peaches. Such a magical place...and I may have got a little carried away when I bought TWO boxes of peaches...so I made peach syrup...and peach strawberry jam...and there are two big bags of frozen peaches in my freezer...and I still have more.
Anyone have a good recipe with peaches???


They look fantastic! I love bottling peaches. I think they might be my favorite.
ReplyDelete