- You can hear the corn grow...really, they say if you walk down the road surrounded by corn fields you can actually hear the corn growing...you better believe I'm going to test that out, so I'll get back to you as to whether I really hear it.
- When the CornHuskers play at home, the UNL stadium itself becomes the Third Largest City in Nebraska, HA! That is the funniest thing ever! They love their football team.
- Kool-Aid was invented in Nebraska...I'm just saying my kids appreciate that one
Monday, March 14, 2011
Save me a piece of that CORN!!!
See those papers in Evan's hands...thats right, complete with his signiture and we are headed to Nebraska for grad school. Who would of thought one day someone would pay us to go to their school, and who would have thought that school would be in Nebraska. LOVE IT! Evan has earned every bit of it. We are so excited to go to Nebraska and I just wanted to share a couple little facts that I have learned about the state in the past few months:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay! So excited for ya, that will be quite an adventure and I believe the Sonderegger family will make Nebraska a better place. I thought the corn picture from Nacho Libre was a nice touch :)
ReplyDeleteAre you going to be in Omaha? My sister and her family have lived there for the last four years while my brother-in-law was in medical school. She has the hook up on everything if that's where you're headed!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! How exciting! Good LUCK!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, enjoy the snow!
ReplyDeleteThey'll be lucky to have you. I'm sure you'll love it, even if you have to travel between Lincoln and North Platte all the time. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! Just think of all the new adventures that await you!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting guys! That is wonderful! I hope you have a blast and live it up there as much as you did in Rexburg! Keep us posted on all the fun adventures you have!
ReplyDeleteWOW! good luck. I have heard it grow. and Nacho Libre is on my top 5 movie list. love it!
ReplyDeleteso GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!