Evus finally made it! At last he was able to receive his diploma cover...and we're hoping that soon he can fill it with that much sought after college diploma. We are all so proud of him for working so hard and for all that is ahead of us too. It was such a great day celebrating his graduation. Evus' dad works at the university we have been at these past four years and he received permission to be give Evus his diploma (cover), that made the whole experience even more special.
P.S. Do you recognize the dress?...yes I wore it, the cardigan covered the major mistakes. Yeah for making your own clothes!






GOOD LUCK! seriously, it will be an adventure. And side note, i LOVE the family pics. They are adorable. You are so chic.
ReplyDeleteIt was such a special day and I'm glad I was able to share it with y'all. Good luck in Nebraska!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. LOVE your new layout and pictures!
ReplyDelete