Friday, April 22, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Idaho

 There we are, infront of our Uhaul after packing up Tuesday night.  Don't we look excited! (actually I think all of us were absolutely exhausted and we hadn't even traveled yet).  Mostly I was just emotionally exhausted.  Its so hard saying goodbye to people that you love and we love a lot of people in Idaho.  I'm grateful we got to spend a week with each of our parents in their homes before we left.  It was hard being unsettled that long before we moved but we made some great memories with our families.

We also got to have some fun with friends before we left.  Our bestest pals the G family came out to my folks' home the weekend before we left and got some hands on experience feeding baby cows!  My mom and dad have become quite the farmers.




To all the people in Idaho--WE MISS YOU & LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. we miss you. sorry we didnt get to say good bye...GOOD BYE ( okay I'm good :) ) Your old fashioned pictures turned out beautifully! Love them. Love you, good luck in all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete