Favortie #14
Chasing Chickens
Watching Evan chase a chicken for over a half an hour at sundown, because I told the boys it was okay to open the door to the chicken coop (oops)...only to have my mother tell us afterward they would have gone in themselves as soon as it got dark....oh brother...at least Evan mastered his fear of grabbing a chicken.
Favorite #15
Bringing Porky's favorite book to life with Grandpa...See last page of "There's an Alligator under my bed" to understand. So cute.
Favorite #16
Making Grandpa an angry bird hat. Enabling him to act out his new favorite game with the grandkids as piggies.
Favorite #17
Learning Amazing Photoshop tricks from my sister Jessie...like this fine art template one...that I loved so much I tried over and over and over and old pictures I've taken.
Favorite #18
Pom Poms...lots of pom, poms. And overal, helping my mother with wedding preparations.
Favortie #19
Have you ever seen an ear do that...me either. I had to hold in my giggles, and show Jessie...before flicking it back to proper ear position.
Favorite #20
Karaoke Nights at Mom & Dad's. Being Barbra with Jessie as my Celine...good times. At least we think we're funny. (once again, no picture. too busy singing)
Favorite #21
Meeting up with old friends. So glad these guys were still in town and that we got to meet up a couple times amidst travel, family and sickness on both sides.
Favorite #22
Swimming at Green Canyon, remembering when I was little and showing my grandparents cool tricks (like holding my breath under water)...then watching my children repeat history, so nastalgic.
I wish I had a picture but I didn't take any because I was in the water.










No comments:
Post a Comment