Thursday, February 2, 2012

Favorite Things, trip comes to an end...

Favorites 1 & 2
Obviously--Family, Family, Family.  We love you and miss you all.


 


Favorite #3
Being back in our own family groove.  It was really hard to say goodbye, but being without my husband for so long was torture.  I just love being with my husband, he's my best friend.  I was overjoyed when he returned to Idaho the last few days we were there.  It was fun traveling with our little crew and our boys loved the adventures at the hotel (especially the swimming pool)




Favorite #4
Roamin Wyomin--I know it may sound silly, but part of me thinks we have had such a mild winter, just because God loves me.  I prayed so hard that we would be safe traveling in the middle of winter across Wyoming.  I worried about my babies, the long stretches of no-mans land, and our older than old car.  I worried about everyone traveling for the wedding and prayed so hard that everyone could travel safe.  Month after month I kept waiting for the storms to come, I kept thinking "it just can't stay this good".  But it did and the Lord protected us as we made our way home, stopping us just exactly when we needed to stop and helping discern what was safe for our family to do.  We were so blessed.  He really does love us that much and I am so grateful.


Favorite #5
Saying Goodbye
Doesn't really seem like a favorite, to say goodbye...and at the time I felt absolutely low.  I went to spend two months with family so I could get good and sick of family and be okay with leaving to a place far away to have a break.  Two months passed and suddenly it was time to go and I wasn't sick of anyone.  I wished I could stick all our family and friends in our luggage and take them with us.  Loving them all that much, and feeling that way after two months--that was my favorite.

Favorite #6
Sleepover with cousins.
I wish I had a picture to document our last couple nights at my brother's house.  The boys were SO excited about it and loved every moment staying with some of their buddiest of all buddies...and yes, they are cousins too.  We loved being able to play games after the kids went to bed too.  Great memories!

Favorite #7
Dancing with the most handsome man at the party.  A moment of perfect peace on an otherwise hectic day.


Favorite #8
Capturing the wedding day moments with my camera...in the rain, stressful at times but wonderful overall.



Favorite #9
Seeing my brother so happy, married to a great lady!



Favorite #10
Pedicure and Pizza--after setting up all morning it was wonderful for all the girls to celebrate the bride-to-be with pedicures and pizza, heaven!



Favorite #11
Fluffying one hundred pom-poms...and watching everyone transition from hating them to being addicted to the fluff...some got into more than others.


 Favorite #12
Mom's secretive cowboy decorations.

 Favorite #13
Quilting with my mother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment