Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Whale of a Birthday--Squashi is Four!

Isn't he handsome!  Our Squashi boy is four.  I want to say that I can't believe he is already four, but honestly I feel like this boy has been four for ages.  He acts much older and his is a big boy.  So it is more accurate to say "he is four at last!"

 Long before we new we were moving to Oregon, our boy wanted to have a whale birthday party...odd for Nebraska but okay.  So when we found out we were moving close to the ocean that was just icing on the cake.  As part of his birthday we are taking him whale watching...that will be a part two as it has not happened yet.


We had a Joy School party where we did lots of random projects and games that had nothing to do with whales but the kids didn't care and I didn't draw their attention to the lack of theme-ness


Recognize the angry bird game from Halloween?...I had to get more than one use out of all my hard work ;)




After school we had the neighbor kiddos come up for cupcakes and play time as well.  Our Porky was in heaven.  It was a great day...exhausting, but great :)






No comments:

Post a Comment